Robinson has been awarded a three (3) yr. term agreement for Aerial Photogrammetric Services. This contract is to provide Statewide Photogrammetry and Mapping, and Related Surveying Services and Control Monumentation as required.
The scope of work includes the following:
- Aircraft operations, aerial cameras, and aerial mapping
- Film and film processing, photographic prints, and print enlargements
- Photogrammetric rectification and stereo compilation
- Mapping of planimetric features and topographic details
- Drafting, digital mapping, orthophoto maps
- Generation of Computer-Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) system
- Geographic Information System (GIS) and other spatial databases
- Ground survey control; supplemental ground topographic densification, and consultant quality control functions
Surveying requirements shall consist of horizontal and vertical control for photogrammetric, cadastral, topographic and location surveying.